Welcome to Septic Tank Cleaning Langley BC. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at Contact Us Page.
2. What Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on our Website (https://septictankcleaninglangleybc.ca/) or otherwise contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; and other similar information.
- Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Referral Information. We collect information about friends or contacts that you refer to us.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests:
- To facilitate referrals. We will use your information to facilitate the referral service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
4. Sharing Your Information
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
We may also share your personal data with third-party service providers to perform services on our behalf.
5. Your Privacy Rights
You can review, change, or terminate your account at any time. If you are a resident in a location where specific privacy laws apply, you may have additional rights.
6. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure.
8. Contact Us