1. Agreement to Terms
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Septic Tank Cleaning Langley BC (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://septictankcleaninglangleybc.ca/ website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with all of these Terms of Service, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
2. User Representations
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms of Service.
3. User Responsibilities
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
4. Prohibited Activities
You may not access or use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. In addition to the restrictions set forth in these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- To submit false or misleading information;
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Site, other websites, or the Internet;
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- For any obscene or immoral purpose;
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Site, other websites, or the Internet.
5. Site Management
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- Monitor the Site for violations of these Terms of Service;
- Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms of Service;
- Refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions;
- Remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
- Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
6. Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
7. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Canada. The use of the Site and these Terms are also governed by Canadian law.
8. Contact Us
For any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us through our Contact Us Page.